The best project you’ll ever work on is you
All our trainers are available for personal training sessions. Personal Trainers are invaluable if you have a specific goal you’re training for, if you’re stuck in a fitness rut or you’re injured and want to maintain your current fitness without injury.
Benefits of personal training with The Warrior Method:
- Faster results
- Focuses on your strengths. And your weaknesses.
- One on one support
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice
- Training sessions around your schedule
- Home sessions available
- Learn breathing & visualisation techniques to help you deal with overwhelm, anxiety and improve focus
Our clients come to us for different reasons and we especially work with:
- Women who are pregnant or post-natal and who want to maintain or regain their fitness
- Busy entrepreneurs and CEOs who need sessions which fit into their schedule
- Brides and grooms who want to feel more confident
- Older people who want to focus on strength so that they can be more mobile for longer
Unlike other personal trainers, with The Warrior Method trainers you’ll see long-term, significant improvements to not only your fitness but your mental focus & productivity too. Focusing on fitness is only part of the game!
Please contact each trainer for their rates and specialities. We recommend a minimum of 3 months to see the best results but one-off sessions and packages are available. All our trainers are currently based in and around Islington.
Eliza used to be very active before she got pregnant in 2016, enjoying boxing with the best trainers, short runs, yoga and getting as many obstacle course races under her belt. Since having her baby, she’s a full advocate of repairing your body before jumping back into your pre-baby fitness regime. She still enjoys boxing, loves training outdoors and on-the-go with bands and bodyweight exercises and is a DeRose Method student.
Go to her for: Pre & Post-natal fitness, post-natal recovery (e.g. pelvic floor & diastasis recti), obstacle course training, boxing, bodyweight exercises, core & conditioning.
Sophie has been a personal trainer for 3 years after working in advertising and realising that spending 10 hours a day sat a desk isn’t any way to live. She’s focused on strength-training but loves to challenge herself with long-distance cycling and triathlons. Sophie is a firm believer in the connection between exercise and a happy brain and how fitness is about health rather than who has the peachiest bum.
Go to her for: Pre & Post-natal fitness, strength training, kettle bells, boxing.