The best project you’ll ever work on is you
I offer personal training in the Highbury and Islington area. Personal Trainers are invaluable if you have a specific goal you’re training for, if you’re stuck in a fitness rut or you’re injured and want to maintain your current fitness without injury.
Benefits of personal training with The Warrior Method:
- Faster results
- Focuses on your strengths. And your weaknesses.
- One on one support
- Lifestyle advice
- Nutritional guidance
- Training sessions around your schedule
- Home sessions available
- Gym sessions available
- Learn breathing & visualisation techniques to help you deal with overwhelm, anxiety and improve focus
Clients come to me for different reasons and I especially work with:
- Women who are pregnant or post-natal and who want to maintain or regain their fitness.
- Women who are looking to get pregnant and want to improve their physical and mental fitness.
- Couples who have limited time but want to prioritise their fitness. You might have children already and are trying to squeeze in exercise and remain strong enough to handle the physical exertion required, or you might be looking to conceive.
- Older people who want to focus on mobility and functionality.
- Those who suffer from back pain.
- Those who have a specific goal, e.g. training for a marathon or obstacle course.
You’ll see long-term, significant improvements to not only your fitness but your mental focus & productivity too. Focusing on fitness is only part of the game!
With me, every session is different. I incorporate a variety of different styles, depending on goals, including bodyweight exercises, HIIT, yoga, pilates, barre and boxing.
Single 1 hour session: £85
12 x 1 hour sessions: £900 (£75 each, saving of £120)
24 x 1 hour sessions: £1560 (£65 each, saving of £480)
I recommend a minimum of 3 months to see the best results but one-off sessions and packages are available. I only work within the Islington area. I often train people at their houses, in local parks or at a private gym by Essex Road station.
Contact me if you’ve got any questions and to book.