Workout whenever, wherever*
Fast, low impact and easy to follow post natal workouts for mums to stretch, move and sweat!
If you’re trying to juggle a constantly-changing baby schedule, manage returning to work, as well as doctor’s appointments, household tasks and cooking meals which get thrown on the floor, trying to make it to classes might seem like an impossibility.
Unless you have access to The Warrior Method postnatal on demand classes!
- Suitable for all levels of postnatal fitness
- Designed especially with YOU in mind, guiding you through the appropriate breathing and giving you timely reminders and tips about technique
- A mix of long and short workouts, so you can easily squeeze one in while your little one naps or during a lunchbreak
- Convenient – you don’t need any large equipment. Light weights or resistance bands are enough, and if you don’t have light weights, you can use household objects
- Low impact – the flat below you won’t wonder what on earth is going on!
- Easy to follow – no dance qualifications needed
- Not just workouts – there’s stretches and general movement tips in there too
Your monthly subscription for postnatal on demand classes provides you with:
- Unlimited access to all workouts in the library, plus, the library is regularly being added to. (Got a workout you want to see? Just let me know!)
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group where we’ll provide support, advice and cheerleading for your great efforts. Plus, get to know other awesome mums.
- A monthly suggested timetable for what classes to do and when. You can download this and tick off the classes as you go. Hurrah!