Workout whenever, wherever*
Fast, low impact and easy to follow post natal workouts for mums to stretch, move and sweat!
If you’re trying to juggle a constantly-changing baby schedule, manage returning to work, as well as doctor’s appointments, household tasks and cooking meals which get thrown on the floor, trying to make it to classes might seem like an impossibility.
Unless you have access to The Warrior Method postnatal on demand classes!
- Suitable for all levels of postnatal fitness
- Designed especially with YOU in mind, guiding you through the appropriate breathing and giving you timely reminders and tips about technique
- A mix of long and short workouts, so you can easily squeeze one in while your little one naps or during a lunchbreak
- Convenient – you don’t need any large equipment. Light weights or resistance bands are enough, and if you don’t have light weights, you can use household objects
- Low impact – the flat below you won’t wonder what on earth is going on!
- Easy to follow – no dance qualifications needed
- Not just workouts – there’s stretches and general movement tips in there too
Your monthly subscription for postnatal on demand classes provides you with:
- Unlimited access to all workouts in the library, plus, the library is regularly being added to. (Got a workout you want to see? Just let me know!)
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group where we’ll provide support, advice and cheerleading for your great efforts. Plus, get to know other awesome mums.
- A monthly suggested timetable for what classes to do and when. You can download this and tick off the classes as you go. Hurrah!
Go have a nosey at all the wonderful classes in the On Demand tab and sign up from there!
Your first month’s subscription fee payment will be processed on the date you sign up for your membership. Following months’ subscription fee payments will then be processed via your original payment method on the same day in each month – unless you’ve signed up at the end of the month and it’s a shorter month, then it’ll come out on the nearest equivalent day.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
* As long as you’ve got wifi!