Invest in yourself. It pays the best interest
A wise person (my dad) once reminded me that money can’t buy health. And he’s so right. What we can do, however, is our upmost to keep ourselves as healthy as possible in mind and body. Your body now is not what it was in your 20’s – you’ll probably have noticed small but noticeable differences. For example, that your back aches more than it used to, or you feel weaker.
Our health is often one of the quickest things which fall by the wayside. But it’s time to make it a non-negotiable.
4 x a month
Enough to get you moving
- 1 x 60 mins a week
- Kickstart your fitness journey
- Time poor but keen to get started
8 x a month
Enough to really get moving in the right way
- 2 x 60 mins a week
- Committed to seeing a difference
- You want results alongside a busy lifestyle
12 x a month
See and feel the difference fast
- 3 x 60 mins a week
- Maximum results
- You have a specific goal in mind
- Committed to making long-lasting change
Personal training sessions are set up as a recurring payment monthly. This means that if a month has more than 4 weeks in, you get those sessions included. See the FAQs page for more information.
If you’re looking for bespoke options such as more intensive training, discreet sessions, a full nutrition and fitness package including a home gym set-up, message me.
There are 3 options for group classes.
- Great for last-minute sessions
- No commitment
- For those whose schedules change regularly
5 Class Pack
Keen to dip my toe in
- £14 a session
- Keen to give classes a go
- Meet others
- Start improving fitness
10 Class Pack
Let’s do this!
- £12.50 a session
- I want to get stronger
- I schedule in time for my health
- Build friendships
- See progress
Unlimited access to online workouts
Workout wherever, whenever
£9 a month – introductory offer
- Access over 50 workouts
- From 20 min HIIT to longer workouts
- Includes mobility, pelvic floor and anti-anxiety techniques
- Request specific workouts