The best project you’ll ever work on is you
I offer personal training in the Highbury and Islington area. Personal Trainers are invaluable if you have a specific goal you’re training for, if you’re stuck in a fitness rut or you’re injured and want to maintain your current fitness without injury. Personal training is exactly what it says – after assessing your movement, posture, breathing, and if applicable, diastasis recti – I make sure every session we do targets the areas which need improvement and will get you on step closer to your goals. Along with this, you get an education about your body and why each exercise is beneficial; you’ll better understand how to self-correct and where your weak points are.
Benefits of personal training with The Warrior Method:
- Faster results
- Focuses on your strengths. And your weaknesses.
- Safe, specific sessions
- One on one support
- Lifestyle advice
- Nutritional guidance
- Training sessions around your schedule
- Home sessions available
- Gym sessions available (at a boutique gym on Shepperton Road)
- Learn breathing & visualisation techniques to help you deal with overwhelm, anxiety and improve focus
If you’re outside Islington, or overseas, consider online sessions. Message me for more details.
Clients come to me for different reasons and I especially work with:
- Women who are pregnant or post-natal and who want to maintain or regain their fitness.
- Women who are looking to get pregnant and want to improve their physical and mental fitness.
- Couples who have limited time but want to prioritise their fitness. You might have children already and are trying to squeeze in exercise and remain strong enough to handle the physical exertion required, or you might be looking to conceive.
- Older people who want to focus on mobility and functionality.
- Those who suffer from back pain.
- Those who have a specific goal, e.g. training for a marathon or obstacle course.
You’ll see long-term, significant improvements to not only your fitness but your mental focus & productivity too. Focusing on fitness is only part of the game!
With me, every session is different. I incorporate a variety of different styles, depending on goals, including bodyweight exercises, HIIT, elements of yoga and pilates, barre, ELDOA and boxing.
I only take a certain number of personal training clients. If you’d like to apply for personal training sessions, please complete this form.