Warrior is moving online!
With social distancing now very much a reality, it’s more important than ever to keep moving. Warrior classes are now available online so it’s easier than ever to make it to a class.
Current timetable (updated 23.03.20)
Book via Hoop. Happity and Eventbrite bookings coming soon.
How to access a class:
- Book your chosen class at least 30 minutes before the class starts.
- In your confirmation email, you’ll receive a link to join, along with some information for what you need. If it’s your first class, there will also be a link to a health questionnaire for you to fill in before you join, and a friendly WhatsApp group to join
- 5 – 10 minutes before your class, click on the joining link, download the desktop or mobile app software and hang out in the ‘waiting room’.
- At the class time, we’ll begin! After introductions, I’ll mute everyone and we’ll start. BUT, you can use the WhatsApp group to send in any questions etc which I’ll either answer there, or after the class.
What do you need?
- An internet connection through your tablet, phone or laptop
- A yoga mat, or carpet or a blanket
- Water – for drinking
- Optional weights: 2 cans of beans, or the equivalent. Or small dumbbells.
If you want more information on joining an online class through Zoom, click here, or watch this: