The best project you’ll ever work on is you
I offer personal training in the Highbury and Islington area, specifically during pregnancy and after. However, I also work with other halves (parenthood is physical work and nothing will highlight your weak areas and cause injuries than constantly bending over, carrying buggies and babies, and standing or sitting in strange positions), as well as those looking to get fit and healthier before getting pregnant.
What is personal training
Personal training is a tailored fitness program designed to meet an individual’s specific needs and goals. It offers personalized guidance from a certified trainer, ensuring workouts are safe and effective. Personal training helps maximize motivation, provides expert knowledge, and offers accountability, making it a highly effective way to achieve fitness goals.
Benefits of personal training
- Faster results – by targeting your sessions on specific areas, you can see results in less time
- Consistency – those who invest in personal training are more consistent in their training than those who don’t
- Time efficient – I know how precious your time is so we make sure every exercise counts
- One on one support – as your personal trainer, I can help you not only with fitness, but also specific stretches, self-massage techniques and injury support through kinesiology taping
- Lifestyle advice and motivation – find ways to integrate more movement into your daily schedule and self motivate yourself
- Nutritional guidance – personal trainers cannot give specific nutritional advice, but I can help you map out a health balanced way of eating which works for your lifestyle
- Training sessions around your schedule – the more conveniently fitness slots into your week, the more likely you’ll stick with it
- Home sessions available – it’s hard to skip a session when I turn up at your door. Ideal for new mums and time-stretched people
- Not just about fitness – learn breathing & visualisation techniques to help you deal with overwhelm, anxiety and improve focus
- Tailored, enjoyable sessions – as well as taking your goals into account, we’ll also look at the type of exercise you enjoy and balance it with what you need. We might integrate boxing, pilates-style, barre, weights, TRX, resistance bands, or bodyweight exercises.
You’ll see long-term, significant improvements to not only your fitness but your mental focus & productivity too. Focusing on fitness is only part of the game!