In a Nutshell:
Dates: 16th January, 23rd January, 30th January and 6th February 2024
Where: Christ Church, 159 Highbury Grove, London N5 1SA
Time: 2.45 – 3.30pm
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE > BOOK DIRECTLY HERE (Choose Confident Core Membership to save!)
What’s one of the main things I hear from new mums?
“Where has my core gone?!”
“I don’t have any stomach muscles anymore!”
“I feel like everything else is getting stronger – apart from my core!”
So I’ve decided to do something about it with a 4 week core rehab and strengthening course.
Over these weeks you’ll reclaim your core, feel your stomach muscles again and know exactly what you need to do to restrengthen these over time.
It’s an education, as well as exercises.
I understand the unique challenges you face after having a baby (I’ve been there 3 times) so I’ve carefully crafted a step-by-step pathway to rediscover your core confidence and build a foundation for lasting strength.
What to Expect during Core Confidence?
Week 1: Core Awareness – Start with understanding your postnatal body and discover your core muscles, and how to engage them optimally.
Week 2: Building Core Stability – Progressively strengthen your pelvic floor and deep core muscles with stability-oriented exercises, fostering a stronger and more resilient core.
Week 3: Level Up Core Control – Enhance your core control with integrated exercises, improving coordination and balance, preparing your body for more dynamic movements which lay the foundation for activities such as running, swimming and more.
Week 4: Everyday Core & Beyond – Apply your newfound techniques to daily life with functional movements, ensuring your core is engaged and supported in everyday activities.
Empower Your Motherhood with these benefits:
Rebuild Core Strength Appropriately: Learn appropriate, effective methods to strengthen your core, tailored for postnatal recovery.
Gain Confidence in Your Body: As your core strength improves, so will your confidence, helping you feel more empowered and capable as a mother of small and growing children.
Understand Your Post-Pregnancy Body: Gain insights into the changes your body has undergone and how to support it during this crucial time.
Lifelong Wellness: Equip yourself with knowledge and exercises that you can continue beyond the course, integrating core strength into your everyday life.
Join a Community: Be a part of a supportive group of fellow mums, sharing experiences and encouragement as you all progress together.
1. Who is the Core Confidence program designed for? Core Confidence is specifically designed for mums (you don’t have to be newly postnatal) who are looking to safely and effectively rebuild their core strength post-pregnancy.
2. When can I start the program after giving birth? It’s recommended to start the program after you have received clearance from your healthcare provider, typically around 6-8 weeks postpartum, but this can vary depending on individual circumstances. If you’re concerned, just drop me a message.
3. What makes this program appropriate for postnatal recovery? The exercises are carefully chosen and structured to cater to postnatal bodies, focusing on gradual rebuilding of core strength without strain, and ensuring safety and effectiveness.
4. Do I need any special equipment? We’ll be using a mix of resistance bands and pilates balls which will be provided.
5. What if I have had a C-section? The program is suitable for mums who have had a C-section, but it’s crucial to wait until your doctor gives you the go-ahead, and modifications will be provided as needed.
6. Can I do this program if I have diastasis recti? Yes, the program includes exercises that are beneficial for those with diastasis recti, focusing on safe and effective ways to strengthen the core.
7. Will I see results in 4 weeks? While individual results vary, this program is designed to start you on the right path to rebuilding core strength, with noticeable improvements in self-confidence, stability and posture by the end of the course.
8. Can babies attend too? Absolutely! Your little one can hang out in their buggy nearby if they’re sleeping or chilling, or be with you on the mat. It’s a very relaxed session so feel free to feed or change nappies as you need. I’m also on hand to hold babies if it’s appropriate.